The Days AfterYou did survive the immediate catastrophe of the impact? Congratulation!
But there is no reason to celebrate.
- The explosion at the impact site ejected a million tons of rock and dust into the atmosphere.
- Some of it will come back to the earth's surface red-hot around the globe and will ignite large areas of forest. Not enough, no, also oil fields and everything else that can burn will burn.
- The amount of dust that will remain in the atmosphere will keep sunlight away from the Earth's surface, temperatures will plummet for years. Any scale of fine dust measurements will exceed all horror scenarios.
- Nuclear power plants, nuclear and biological arsenals, and the entire chemical industry will either be destroyed by the effects of the impact and blast wave, or will later cause further regional disasters as a result of failure to maintain operations.
- IIn addition to all the other destruction caused by the asteroid impact, the impact winter will dramatically change the seasons for years.
- Crop failures and non-existent infrastructure (energy supply) are now leading to global famines.
- The mass deaths of people and animals are unmanageable. Medical help is no longer to be expected and epidemics will kill most of you.
Did you find refuge in a survival shelter during the first weeks and months?
You won't like what you'll find when you open the door.
- Home / Sitemap
- Disclaimer / Pictures
- +++ German bulletin +++
Contact & Infos
The right to freedom of expression also includes the right not to have to express one's opinion...